Bacharach Monoxer III
Bacharach's Monoxor® III is a continuous sampling instrument that quickly and accurately measures levels of CO between 0 and 2,000 ppm. In addition, the Monoxor® III is supplied with a stainless steel probe and five feet of tubing to sample CO found in flue gases of residential furnaces, combustion appliances, commercial and industrial boilers.
An optional wireless IrDA printer provides a permanent record of the detected CO level.
- CO safety checks on combustion stack gas and ambient air levels
- Analyzing indoor air quality and safety
- Furnace and boiler servicing or replacement
- Quickly measures and displays low levels of CO 0-2,000 ppm
- Measures in increments of 1 ppm
- Probe and hose assembly for flue gas testing
- Highly visible digital display with backlight
- Optional IrDA printer for printing test results