The XTpc features simple one hand operation with all controls in easy reach of your thumb. The controls and the LCD display area are large and easy to understand. Clear direction arrows facilitate easy locating and foolproof centering.
The XTpc operates in passive mode, three different active modes (conductive, inductive and clamp), and a sonde mode.
This extremely versatile locator also features single button depth calculation. Simply place the receiver directly over the target and press the depth button.
The XTPC is made in two frequencies. In general, 82kHz is useful in tracing gas and water lines while 33kHz is a better choice for tracing electrical lines. You select a single frequency before purchase.
- Operates on 33kHz or 82 kHz Frequency mode
- Passive detection of 50Hz or 60Hz, sonde or cathodic frequency (optional)
- One button depth measurement
- Digital readout display of signal strength (peak)
- LCD displays left, right and "on-target" indications (null)
- Transmitter 8-Hours operational battery life (intermittent usage)
- Audio & Visual Output
- Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
- Operates on a passive mode, three different modes (conductive, inductive and clamp), and a sonde mode.
- Auto Transmitter Power off
- Ergonomic & lightweight
- Smallest for easy storage
- 3-year warranty